Remote, Remote, Remote
We are currently looking to fill this position asap. We’d like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** Once you apply, we will be sending you an engineering test. In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the test . We are also currently receiving a large number of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we’ll be in touch soon!
What is Invisible?
- Website – inv.tec
- Overview / Sales Deck
- Recorded Demo
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Automation Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Automation Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake
- Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
What we do?
What do we do? We create magic, with the speed of light. We solve problems for our clients, using technology. The problems we solve are “point solutions”, “quick solutions” and at times “longer projects”. We “automate”, “scrape”, “compare”, “search”, use “APIs”, fill “forms”, create “plugins”.
Wizards team prefers:
- “Speed” over “sexiness”
- “Speed” over “code elegance”
- “Speed” over “quality”
- “Creativity” over “Objectivity”
- “Pragmatism” over “Idealism”
Wizards team members are measured on ROI. Higher ROI >> Higher Performance >> Higher Rate >> Higher Pay.
Who We Want
- Engineers who love to design and build beautiful code fast.
- Someone who’s bias toward proactive communication / ‘over-communication’ with the manager about the status of projects and tasks
- Ability to set achievable project targets and consistently deliver by the deadline on those
- Someone who enjoy remote work environment.
$6 – $7/hour DOE- we are a meritocracy – show us what you are worth and we’ll compensate you accordingly
Required: Technical Skills
- Postgres DB
- Google Script
- gCloud Deployment
- Front-end/Back-end development
- Communications – real fast, crisp and clear comms
- Context switching – able to jump between projects, priorities
- We work 100% remotely. Our team is distributed all over the world.
- This is a Full-time Position so we expect you to be available to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am PST and 9pm PST.
- We deeply value personal growth and will help you advance in whatever direction(s) you want.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed