Remote, Remote, Remote
What is Invisible?
- Website – inv.tech
- Blog – inv.tech/blog
- Strategy Blog
- Overview / Sales Deck
- Recorded Demo
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Analytics Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Analytics Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake
- Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
- Engineers who love to design and build beautiful code fast.
- Someone who’s bias toward proactive communication / ‘over-communication’ with the manager about the status of projects and tasks
- Ability to set achievable project targets and consistently deliver by the deadline on those
- Someone who enjoy remote work environment.
– $4 – $6/hour – we are a meritocracy – show us what you are worth and we’ll compensate you accordingly
- Web Scraping
- Big Data
- My SQL
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed