We’re looking for a marketing generalist to join the Arc marketing team. In this role, you will own new campaigns and experimental initiatives to test new channels and grow our users. This role is great if you’re creative and looking to gain a lot of experience in different areas of marketing.
This is a full-time, remote role. You should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
What you will do
- Strategize, plan, and manage marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Run paid ads: budgeting, results tracking, A/B testing, optimization
- Manage Arc’s official social media accounts, Trustpilot, and others
- Support content marketing efforts with distribution on social media, SEO backlink campaigns, and cold email outreach
- Influencer marketing: YouTube etc influencer partnerships
- Propose creative new ideas for campaigns, execute, optimize, and analyze the results
We’re a small and nimble team, so we expect the responsibilities of this role to evolve as we work on different challenges!
What you should have
- At least 1 year experience in marketing and project/campaign management
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail, flexible attitude, and great problem-solving skills
- Experience running effective ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Experience working without existing SOPs and creating them as you go
- Clear and confident communications, both verbally and written
Bonus points if you have
- Worked at a fast-growing tech startup
- Are interested in the tech industry, developers and/or remote work
- Are interested in social media and emerging online marketing trends
- Speak Spanish, Portuguese, or are familiar with Latin America
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team