What’s most important to you? A great place to work? A stable, successful company? Or making a meaningful impact?
How about all of the above?
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers according to the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor 🙂
Success? Yes, please! inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the PROFIT 500 list.
Impact? Check! As the 25th member of our team, you would be instrumental in shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses compete and thrive.
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world class talent, like you, to join us!
Check us out at www.archonsystems.com!
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 2-3 days a week (wait, what?)
- Work from our beautiful Toronto office on office days
- Company-sponsored lunches once a month at great restaurants
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Health and dental benefits
- Make a difference: you’ll be the 25th member of our tight-knit team
Be on the leading edge of cloud technologies.
As our DevOps Engineer, you will be improving our sophisticated Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure with thousands of automatically managed SQL databases. You will be working with modern deployment templates, dynamically scaled VMs, ASP.NET Core APIs, and serverless functions.
You’ll run the technology and operations for our continuous integration and deployment processes, ensuring that they work quickly and reliably. You’ll make ongoing improvements, coordinate releases with other teams, and monitor our infrastructure to detect and solve problems.
Your ideas for ongoing improvements and initiatives will help serve thousands of users around the world better.
- Improve, maintain, and manage a continuous delivery system
- Respond to critical system downtime alerts (infrequent) when needed
- Improve software logging and monitoring systems
- Managing a pool of SQL databases (provisioning, version control, monitoring, scaling)
- Fluent with C# or similar strongly-typed language
- Experience managing software release processes
- Experience automating build and deployment processes
- Experience with monitoring software for reliability and uptime
Nice to have experiences (but not necessary)
- Application insights
- ARM templates
- Azure database elastic pools
- Familiarity with Powershell
- Continuous integration tools (TeamCity)
- Continuous delivery (Octopus deploy)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Monitoring/alerting tools (Azure alerts, PagerDuty, Monitis)
- Virtual machines (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Windows Server
- Standard IT security best practices
- Webpack, React
What are you waiting for?
To apply, go to this webpage: