We are looking for a passionate WordPress Expert to join our amazingly talented Design team. As a WordPress Expert, your primary responsibility will be to build and maintain our website using WordPress CMS. We’re looking for a WordPress Expert who has a detailed understanding of building websites with WordPress, zero tolerance for slow page speeds, website security, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Brainstorm Force is a leading #1 WordPress product development company with a mission to bring businesses online. Our products empower more than 3 million websites.
Here are a few of our popular products which you might have come across:
- Astra WordPress Theme – https://WordPress.org/themes/astra/
- Starter Templates – https://WordPress.org/plugins/astra-sites/
- Spectra – https://WordPress.org/plugins/ultimate-addons-for-gutenberg/
Also, get a world-class WordPress products experience with amazing perks –
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Allowances for setting up workspace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
How to become a part of our force?
- 1st Stage: Fill the application form
- 2nd Stage: Go through 2 technical assessment
- 3rd Stage: Clear technical discussions
- 4th Stage: Become part of a world-class product development team
What you will be doing?
- Designing web pages on websites as required.
- Audit the quality and efficiency of the websites.
- Manage, monitor, and upgrade our websites.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security practices.
- Migrate a website from one server to another.
- Track and maintain the overall health of the servers.
- Installation of analytics and tracking scripts.
- Build and implement necessary features on the websites using WordPress plugins.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure that the website aligns with the marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the SEO team to grow web traffic metrics.
- Create necessary contact forms, and manage SMTP and email deliverability through the website.
What skills we are looking for
- Expert level knowledge of WordPress websites, themes, plugins, and WordPress ecosystem
- Experience in working with page builders
- Solid knowledge of responsive web design
- Professional level experience in server maintenance, implementing CDN, etc.
- Solid knowledge of website security (Remote Firewall / On-site Security)
- Professional level experience in HTML, CSS
- Should be good in research, finding ways to improve website performance
- A team player who is also capable of working independently without any hand-holding
- Bonus: knowledge of Astra theme, Gutenberg, Spectra, Elementor, and our other products
Essential to have skills
- Ability to work well within a remote working environment
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented & self-motivated.
You can join the forces by just clicking on the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.
Sounds interesting? Explore our career page for some more wonderful opportunities – https://brainstormforce.com/join/