We’re looking for a kind, supportive, and all-around friendly technical Support Specialist having a strong E-commerce/ WooCommerce background to join our growing support team!
Someone who loves helping make the technical into non-technical and is a wizard at debugging difficult issues.
Brainstorm Force is a leading product development company with a mission to bring businesses online. Our products empower more than 3 million websites already! As a support specialist, you’d help our customers use our products and WordPress more efficiently.
Amazing perks we offer –
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Allowances for setting up workspace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
What you’ll be doing ?
- Respond to support queries about our SaaS products
- Delightfully help our customers through our helpdesk software HelpScout
- Write detailed bug reports with replication steps for our developers to fix
- Write new documentation and update existing articles as needed
- Also resolve queries on WordPres.org forums or our social media channels like Facebook
Who are you, and what do you bring ?
- Empathy for customers
- Passionate about providing excellent support
- Fluent in English (spelling and grammar)
- At least 2+ years of experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Experience with CRM systems
- Familiarity with payment gateways
- Understanding and ability to write custom CSS
- Understand and the ability to write HTML
- Familiar with tools like HelpScout, Trello, Asana, GitHub, and Slack
- Polite and understanding
- Self-starter. You don’t have to be micromanaged
- Troubleshooting experience
- A curiosity to learn and grow
Bonus points for any of the following –
- Ability to write and understand PHP.
- WordPress plugin development experience.
- WordPress theme development experience.
- Previous remote working experience.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.
Explore our career page for some more wonderful opportunities – brainstormforce.com/join/