We make use of our proprietary software that is completely data-driven in order to optimise our video marketing campaigns of known brands on an international scale. We are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f) to start as soon as possible at our office in Hamburg, where you are in charge of our software-projects. More specifically, you are responsible for further developing our TV tracking software.
– Collaboration with the development team-members focusing on the design and integration of automatisation cycles,
– programming modules and server-side logic
– Development and maintenance of REST API
– Testing of the data flow and data processing
– UI testing for performance optimisation
– Proactive attitude. An ideal candidate should not hesitate to make small improvements where possible without asking and propose big ones.
– A very good python knowledge (web development area). Example packages: Django, Django Rest Framework, swagger, pytest, factoryboy, attrs
– Deep understanding of how web works (request-response cycle, SSL termination using a reverse proxy, load balancing, caching, etc)
– At least intermediate understanding of Docker and containers in general, previous experience of using it in local development and production
– Ability to design and write clean, readable, well-tested code without obvious performance pitfalls
– Previous experience of working in Scrum
– High sense of responsibility
What do we offer? An international team of developers that is rapidly growing and continuously working on our own software, designed for helping with the placement, management and analysis of video content on all platforms. An office located next to the City Hall and right in the heart of the city, with colleagues who share an excitement for challenging projects. After work you can enjoy some drinks in the office lounge or on the balcony, where you have a great view over the city. It is important for us to provide our employees with creative freedom, long-term perspectives, a steep learning curve and a diverse working environment in order for them to grow and work independently in one of Europe’s best video marketing teams.
Join our team and grow with us! We are looking forward to your application! [...]
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed