I’m excited to share that at Graswald we are hiring. We are looking for Python Blender Add-on developer.
If you are interested in being the project lead and main developer for at least one larger add-on including our ecosystem add-on Gscatter, we want to hear more from you.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Blender add-on developer to work as part of a small team developing and maintaining our free scattering add-on Gscatter as well as internal production add-ons.
What you’ll achieve:
- You’ll be the project lead and main developer for at least one larger add-on including our ecosystem add-on Gscatter.
- You’ll be working as a developer or project lead on other add-ons.
- You’ll work closely with other developers and artists to improve our internal tools
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years experience in Blender add-on development
- Solid understanding of Blender Geometry Nodes
- Proficiency in Python
- Solid technical understanding of 3D concepts and 3D production pipelines
- Solid understanding of current development practices, e.g. version control, code reviews, etc.
- Experience as a project lead
- First experience or interest in leading a small technical team
Python.org Jobs Feed