Spotswood, NJ, USA
The Walt Disney Company
With 320 million visits since 1992, Disneyland® Paris is the most visited tourist destination in Europe. Disneyland Paris is home to two theme parks and over 50 unique attractions. Thus the dream of the great Disney classics, the magic of cinema, animation and television are within reach of our visitors. Disneyland Paris also manages the Disney Village and 7 themed hotels, from 2 to 5 stars, with more than 6,000 rooms to provide our visitors with a qualitative experience.
Within our Marketing Business Intelligence department, you are responsible for the measurement and analysis of web data in order to optimize the digital marketing performance of Disneyland Paris at the European level, e-commerce sites and to improve the knowledge of customers and prospects.
- Reporting to Data & Advandec Analytics, your main mission is to analyze the digital interfaces of Disneyland Paris (web / mobile / tablet) by answering user, marketing and e-commerce issues.
- Project Management of AB Test on e-commerce platforms and mobile applications
- Analysis of user behavior on digital platforms of Disneyland Paris and in various European markets (e-commerce, mobile and apps) to optimize the customer experience
- Technical & ergonomic watch on the interfaces (web / mobile / tablet)
- BAC + 4/5 obtained in business school, university or school of communication with a specialization in a digital marketing curriculum
- Strong interest in e-commerce / m-commerce issues
- Good knowledge of AB Testing tools (AB Testy) and uX analysis (content square …)
- Good knowledge of web analysis tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools (Tableau Software)
- Imperative English (level C1).
- Experience already proven in Project Management
About Disneyland Paris
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris. [...]