Headquarters: Wake Forest, NC
- Design and implement UIs for our various web applications
- Work closely with our backend developers, solving design problems and providing polished HTML/CSS
- Slice and implement web layouts created by our publishing team’s designers
- Help develop an organization-wide design system for our web products
- Provide coding support to our publishing team’s designers using no-code tools
- Continually improve the quality and experience of our web presence
- Improve our staff’s ability to serve our customers
- HTML & CSS
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience building or maintaining design systems
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, or similar tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other 3rd-party analytics tools
- Experience working in Ruby on Rails codebases
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Fluent English
- At least 5 hours of work availability per week
- Experience working remotely
Church Initiative is a nondenominational, nonprofit Christian ministry serving 25,000 churches worldwide. From its headquarters in Wake Forest, North Carolina, the ministry creates and publishes video-based curricula to help churches minister to people experiencing life crises.
Because this function supports both national and international ministry in a highly visible way, it is important that the successful candidate have a strong spiritual background. This includes a professed relationship with Jesus Christ, a consistent and deep personal walk with the Lord, and a demonstrated heart for ministry through the local church evidenced by active membership in a local church.
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume and/or LinkedIn profile, as well as examples of your work that we can take a look at.