Crisp is a customer service software used by 300 000 companies all around the world. It helps companies to unify all their customer communications (chat, emails) in one central place.
We are a small team (13 people) and our core Team in France (5 people), the rest is a diverse remote-only, and based around the globe.
Our mission is to make the next-generation customer support app for startups. An app that makes customer support easier for end-users & support agents.
Crisp is looking for a technical customer support specialist to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing customer service via chat and email to our clients (we don’t take any phone calls).
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, and you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, resolving customer issues.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Experience with a customer support software is appreciated
– Experience with HTML/CSS is appreciated
What makes us different:
– At Crisp everyone does customer support, including developers.
– We don’t do any meetings
– All the Crisp employees don’t have to commit to any personal KPIs
The compensation range for this role is $20,000 – $32,000 per year.