1. Learning about our products and implementing minor features using PHP & WordPress.
2. Ability to answer customer queries and provide them with satisfactory answers.
3. Do extensive Q&A with customers to clarify issues.
4. Coordinate with senior engineers to have resolved bugs/issues fixed.
5. Take end-to-end responsibility for closing support tickets
6. Generating new ideas, insights, and product improvements and documenting them.
7. After due experience start shipping new features
8. Maintain jovial relationships with clients
9. Finally, doing anything to make customers successful.
Candidates with career gaps can apply.
Freelancers who are looking for full-time roles can also apply.
PHP Experience: 2+years
WordPress/ WooCommerce Experience : 1 + year.