IONOS is a fast-growing, customer-centric provider of domain, hosting, web, e-commerce, server and cloud solutions. We operate worldwide. We are a young company with high tech competence that offers its employees a future-proof workplace with exciting projects, a steep learning curve, individual training opportunities and good career prospects. To strengthen our Marketing Analytics team, we are looking for a Data Engineer (f/m/d) – Marketing with the following tasks:
- You will develop concepts for storing and processing our new customer, online marketing and onsite data in the Snowflake data warehouse.
- You will ensure the data transfer from the online and web analytics platforms (Google, Facebook, Adobe and co.) into our data warehouse.
- You will be responsible for data validation and implementation of calculation logics as well as linking data based on keys.
- You will implement & operate ETL routes and processes around the collection, storage, maintenance, preparation, enrichment and sharing of data.
- You will maintain components of our data infrastructure from data source to visualization.
You bring hands-on experience in the hosting segment or another subspriction business and want to contribute to the implementation of innovative Data Analytics infrastructures. You also need the following requirements:
- You quickly orient yourself in new complex situations and never lose sight of the goals. Ideally, you have also led complex IT projects to success in recent years.
- You have extensive knowledge in the development languages SQL and Python. Optionally, you also bring experience in Java.
- You have practical knowledge in data visualization with PowerBi or Looker.
- You have experience in working with data warehousing technologies such as Snowflake and online marketing or analytics platforms such as Google BigQuery, Adobe Analytics, Facebook, etc.
- You communicate proactively and confidently in English as require.
- You have a high level of initiative and the ability to learn new things independently.