Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Visa Sponsorship possible, please apply through the link and not email
You turn scientific concepts into real time data products.
- You work at the core of our company and truly have an impact on the quality and development of our unique real time data products.
- Your responsibilities include researching new algorithms and prototyping, as well as bringing ideas from prototype to production.
- You explore solutions for an interesting and challenging product in order to improve the quality of our real-time representative results.
- You are part of the development team and closely work together with our Data Engineers and discuss new algorithms with our statistics team.
- You discuss ideas with our statistical researchers and product managers and turn them into stable and efficient code
As a python developer you have a strong engineering background and a solid statistical understanding.
- You have a M.Sc. in a quantitative field such as computer science , statistics, physics, mathematics or a related discipline.
- You have a solid understanding of statistics are able to explain statistical concepts at varying degrees of complexity.
- You have extensive experience with Python/ SQL and are comfortable writing production applications in Python.
- Ideally, you have experience with or interest in recommender systems, machine learning production systems and/or survey statistics.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed