Smithfield, RI, USA
Leads the identification of optimal research and analysis methodologies to be used to provide key findings that will address a broad range of complex business questions. Supports advanced analytics/data modeling. Provides technical leadership to data scientists and business stakeholders to define data requirements, perform gap analysis, source and transform data to support exploratory data analysis, and design models.
- Leads multiple, high impact data research/analytics projects and programs.
- Collaborates with and provides consulting to business partners to understand strategic requirements and corresponding needs for insight/information, and recommends optimal research and analytical approaches.
- Delivers key findings for multiple projects/programs to business leader’s and assists with decision making and prioritization of initiatives.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for implementation of new approaches and identification of optimal blend of research/analytic techniques.
- Provides end-to-end solutions that can tum complex and large volumes of data into ‘intelligent data’ that can answer critical business questions.
- Provides leadership in the development of test strategy and measurement plans.
- Plans, implements, and tracks long-term and short-term data projects.
- Partners with technology teams to operationalize findings from exploratory data sourcing sprints.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or a closely related field and six (6) years of experience in the job offered or six (6) years of experience in ad hoc data mining and predictive modeling to support investment management distribution strategy for CRM.
Or, alternatively, a Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or a closely related field and four (4) years of experience in the job offered or four ( 4) years of experience in ad hoc data mining and predictive modeling to support investment management distribution strategy for CRM.
Skills and Knowledge:
Candidate must also possess:
Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) extracting large datasets for predictive modeling and time series analysis using SPSS for financial distribution center and financial products in Oracle-based Star and Relational databases.
DE analyzing data from Oracle-based Star and Relational database CRM systems to identify sales opportunities in financial distribution and financial products, and to measure the results of client interactions in these opportunities with field and phone wholesalers and marketing initiatives.
DE developing client segmentation analysis to support multi-channel financial distribution and financial products sales and marketing efforts, including segmenting clients based on different financial products related to channel sales strategy and developing linear and logistic regression models for customer segmentation.
DE analyzing and presenting results of financial products sales and marketing to senior executives and making recommendation to marketing and sales stakeholders [...]