Our company provides the hospitality industry with solutions to get data and voice systems up and running in their properties. We provide a suite of services to them through some cool apps that we create and maintain. We’re a company making some changes and looking for some real talent. In an industry that is ready for a ton of innovation we are investing in building a top notch team that can build the future…join us.
We are looking to build a team of smart motivated people to continue killing it in the hospitality industry. If that’s you, please reach out, we’re really excited to talk to you.
- Be organized, detailed and professional in all aspects of your work
- Work well with others – Be a reliable teammate
- Speak up and be heard. You’ll be a valued member of the team and your opinion will matter…we’re building stuff together
- Work on and interact with a large web app and understand the environments in which it runs
- The ability to prove your experience. Like a portfolio of some work you’ve done…preferably in production
- Experience being a professional and working within a larger organization
- Great communication, presentation, and organization skills; Be someone that can own work; Be a self-starter; Like to solve problems
- Be able to document your code. Experience with Git and a couple of other modern web technologies for development and communication. (AWS, Slack, Trello, etc.)
- Have a grasp of Linux based systems. Some sysadmin experience is great
- Be security minded…understand some common defense strategies to keep our apps safe and warm
The Other Important Stuff…
Your pay is negotiable and dependent on your ability and experience. Along with your salary we offer really great healthcare, dental and vision benefits and a great amount of paid leave. Mixed into all of it are periodic company trips and parties so we can all get to know each other better.