Headquarters: Little Rock, Arkansas
Looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our strategy team is growing and we are looking for highly reliable and driven individuals who exhibit a passion for the work they create to join our team. We need a badass data analyst without the ego that has the ability to interact with clients, understand their business needs and deliver killer products. At Few, we encourage a culture of openness, learning and teamwork. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to have you be a part of what we consider to be a dream job.
Required Skills and Experiences
- You’re a data wizard and understand how to collect, aggregate and activate data.
- You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining data to achieve our business goals.
- You have the ability to document complex systems and processes.
- You have proven experience in delivering high quality and scalable data management solutions.
- You have experience architecting and maintaining complex data systems.
- You are comfortable and skilled at working with developers / designers and understanding implementation needs and considerations.
- You value data and research-backed systems. You can identify formal and informal opportunities to conduct research in order to deliver stronger outcomes.
- You are articulate, clear, and thoughtful when presenting new ideas, suggestions, and processes. You are also able to take in new information and change your mind when necessary.
- You are a critical thinker who is able to weigh a variety of constraints, needs, and goals when creating solutions.
- You are not protective of your work, and you are excited to get feedback early and often. You love pair-designing and working together toward the best solution.
- You’re able to manage and track time responsibly.
- You can set and follow design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies as the industry changes.
- You are motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your work and team skills.
- Deep knowledge of Data Visualization tools
- Retail and product development experience
- Data Analyst background
- Strong research background
- Agile background
- Experience with Tableau, Figma, Google Analytics
- HTML + CSS
For US-based candidates only: We are only able to hire full-time employees with permanent residency or citizenship amenable to Central Standard Time working hours. We are not able to sponsor visas (such as H1-B) at this time.