Headquarters: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cashflow improvement solutions directly into customer’s business process software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to help accelerate our growth and ensure the timely execution of key initiatives.
- Manage programs from inception through completion.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders in an ever-changing environment to establish roadmaps and timelines, anticipate and manage risks, and resolve technical or operational challenges along the way.
- Exercise technical and product judgment to scope projects, identify dependencies, manage multi-quarter road maps and timelines, and define and implement processes to accelerate and scale future development – all without sacrificing quality.
- Demonstrated ability in handling multiple priorities and projects and learning new business and technical skills to adapt to changing environments.
- Exceptionally organized and self-driven with a strong sense of ownership on all projects.
- Professionalism in addressing high-profile challenges/ambiguity and poised under pressure.
- Outstanding communication skills, both with executive-level and operational-level staff.
- Team player who thrives in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services, and creating a world-class company.
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision starting on your first day.
- Unlimited vacation policy.