München, Bavaria, Germany
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team in Munich. You’re interested in further optimizing and automating our pipeline as well as delivering high quality software? Then Stylight is your place to be.
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies. Be prepared to challenge others.
- Foster technical excellence in the team. Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo, and set things in motion.
- You are skilled in modern Python and JS development.
- You have 3+ years experience in designing, building and operating business-critical systems.
- You have a strong focus on good design and code quality and understand what makes software maintainable.
- You take operational responsibility for the software you write.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, NoSQL databases, serverless and microservice architectures.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Bonus points for experience with: Amazon Redshift, Kubernetes, RQ, GraphQL
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed