Los Angeles, CA, United States
We need a Full Stack Engineer who is ready to tackle some exciting new projects that will further revolutionize the healthcare space. Experience with HL7 or FHIR is a plus, but not necessary.
hXe offers candidates the ability to be involved in many aspects of the deployment process including providing input on design and direction of new features. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable communicating and disputing ideas as well as learning new technologies. hXe provides candidates with an opportunity to have an impact beyond the code that they build and we welcome individuals that are interested in understanding the operations of the company and how to incorporate those ideas to make the platform, or the company better.
The right candidate knows Python Flask, has a good grasp of web security fundamentals and is comfortable with the terminal. We love working with self-motivated people who embrace problem solving and get things done.
What you will do
- Design, build, test, review, and deploy new features
- Oversee and develop FHIR API connectivity
Who you are
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs (use and implementation thereof)
- At least 3 years of professional Python-Flask experience
- Experience building with at least one Python ORM library, like SQLAlchemy or Django ORM
Bonus skills & experience
- FHIR and/or HL7
- AWS SDK
What we offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options
- 401k plan safe harbor company match
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed