Globus AI is a Norwegian scale-up with a SaaS solution for staffing agencies. Combining design, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, we have created the next generation, digital staffing assistant. It uses existing systems and data to create smart automation in the process of connecting incoming job orders with suitable available candidates.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our development team.
You will have over 40 experienced and very motivated colleagues located in our offices in Oslo and Stavanger, as well as remotely in the UK and across Europe, Russia, and CIS.
- Design and development of data processing pipelines, including design and optimization of data architecture
- Build and maintain the infrastructure needed to optimally extract, transform and load data from various sources to various destination
- Documenting architecture and data processing schemes
- Debugging, testing and fixing errors in your own and other’s code
- Interaction with team members, including development of technical specifications and code reviews
- Participate in discussions on data processing solutions, ETL/ELT processes and automation of data processing workflows, including coordination with backend developers, data analysts and QA engineers
- Ensuring compliance with IT security and GDPR policies.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of experience in IT and expect you to have:
- Solid knowledge and experience with OOD, OOP & Design Patterns
- Deep understanding and experience with applying Clean Code principles
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Jupyter
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Agile and Jira
- Excellent team player skills: ability to work on all levels of technical proficiency to understand needs and communicate work
- Innovative approach and ability to think out-of-the-box in order to relentlessly minimize the work scope.
It would be a plus if you have on-hands experience with:
- Azure Functions
- Azure Batch
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Security & Key Vaults
- Azure Virtual Machines & Virtual Networks
- Linux shell scripting.
It would also be a plus if you speak Russian.
What we offer:
- Agile team, experienced and motivated colleagues
- Challenging, meaningful, and engaging work tasks
- Autonomous and flexible work conditions
- 100% remote position
- Full-time workload of 40 hours a week.
Please note that GDPR compliance restricted the geography of our recruitment to EEA countries.
If you recognize yourself and want to become a part of a friendly and ambitious team, please send us your CV and a cover letter!