Headquarters: Boston, MA
- Enable our platform capabilities by developing Python modules to express business requirements and platform actions
- Work as part of the Engineering and Customer Success team to deliver successful projects
- Develop using the Agile methodology
- Work with the Product Owners and clients to understand and help formulate requirements, in various formats including user stories, use cases, and visual designs
- Follow best practices
- Collaborate with other team members
Required Skills, Qualifications and Competencies
- BS in computer science or a related area of study
- At least 2 years of experience in PYTHON is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Desire and ability to adapt to changing priorities, new challenges and different technologies
We are a top-notch team of perpetually curious lifelong learners leveling up our customers’ options for solving complex problems. We build innovative energy software products that introduce fresh perspectives to our customers.
Everyone’s voice matters in the GridUnity-verse. Mutual trust and respect are paramount. Integrity is assumed. Diversity of thought strengthens us. Ego is healthy; yet humility is what keeps us learning. Having fun is never forgotten.
Charting new territory means we must listen well to our customers and to each other. Disagreements illuminate opportunity. Reaching agreement is sometimes hard, but the rewards are often great. We actively seek a diversity of thought and experience on our team. Join us and make an impact on one of the most important challenges of the 21st century: climate change.