Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA
The Walt Disney Company
Human Resources Information Solutions (HRIS), we play an important role in the success of multiple processes for many Segments within the Walt Disney Company. We provide system support and act as a liaison between our various parks and resorts clients, our corporate partners, and end users needing assistance.
Make an impact by…
Providing functional support by answering a high volume of phone calls and emails while researching problems and following up with end users to ensure their needs are met.
Be a part of a transformative team and culture…
- Support of HR-specific systems along with support to all levels of employees across the company for all product delivered through the company’s learning, talent management, and employee HR system of record.
- Partner with International Parks and Resorts sites for escalation and resolutions of issues. Utilize ServiceNow application to track intake method, categorized issues and ultimate resolution for team incident resolution.
- Provide integration assistance between system and process to aid the organization in developing efficiencies.
What you bring to the role…
- Computer proficiency within a Windows environment, and with Microsoft Office applications, with the willingness to learn new software applications
- Experience using either SAP, Learning Management System (D Learn), or Talent Management (D Achieve) systems
- Strong Guest Service skills, troubleshooting and ability to service clients via phone and email
- Previous experience in a support center role, or related
- Ability to manage conflict, partner, communicate professionally, be flexible, and able to prioritize and multi-task while working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Technical savvy
- Proven experience and strong understanding of PC hardware and software
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Suite, including OneNote
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Documentation or publishing skills (job aids, training manuals)
- Previous Disney experience
- Current student or recent graduate pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Information Systems or closely related field.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from June 2019 to January 2020.
- Housing: A limited amount of housing is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
- Required Materials: PDF version of resume must be uploaded at time of application