We are Inpsyde – The biggest WordPress agency in Europe, one of the leading WordPress agencies in the world, and a Gold Agency Partner of WordPress VIP. With over 130 employees in more than 40 countries, we create sophisticated projects with WordPress and WooCommerce – completely remote!
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for coding and implementing new features on our website projects and participating in architecture definitions.
On top of exciting projects with enterprise clients and a diverse range of work, there is an excellent opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills. You will work alongside some of the best WordPress front-end and back-end developers, giving you great exposure to various technologies.
- Working closely with your team to develop features, enhancements, and bug fixes for enterprise-level website projects
- Collaborating with developers from other teams to create modular, extensible PHP and JS solutions (plugins, packages, blocks, and components) for reuse across projects.
- Converting acceptance criteria into proposals for implementation, estimating the required effort, and planning tasks together with your team lead
- Communicating with the client about technical requirements, reporting progress, and clarifying issues
- Ensuring cross-browser support for front-end solutions and collaborating with our QA team to verify requirements and to make sure that expectations are met
- Adding and improving automated test coverage to existing and new PHP and JS packages
- Performing code reviews and addressing feedback
- Maintaining and deploying new features to live websites using a controlled CI/CD workflow
- Collaborating with our hosting partners to ensure our client’s website’s highest security, performance, and availability.
- Familiarity with package managers for PHP (Composer) and JS (NPM/Yarn)
- Experience with front-end tooling for JS and CSS
- Familiarity and experience working with Git or another version control system
- You are enthusiastic about web development and open-source technologies
- You can write and speak English at a professional level (C1 or up)
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behavior
- You are self-motivated and organized, with good online communication in a remote environment
- Analytical skills and a creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- Confidence in communicating with colleagues and clients with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Experience working with WordPress and creating (Gutenberg) Blocks in particular
- Experience with WooCommerce, WordPress Multisite, API integrations
- Familiarity with PSR specifications
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience working with REST API / GraphQL
- Working knowledge of web-server software like Apache and NGINX
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience with Docker
- Working knowledge of automated testing and linting with tools like PHPUnit, Psalm, ESLint, or Jest
- Experience in using JIRA & Confluence
- Experience with remote work
- Work from home (we are 100% remote)
- Flexible hours
- 20 days of paid vacation
- 10 sick days
- Public holidays in your country
- Annual hardware budget
- Exciting global enterprise clients like SAP or Paypal
- Working at the heart of WordPress as a partner of WordPress VIP and WooCommerce, with direct contact with Automattic’s employees
- Visiting WordCamps with the possibility of holding sessions
- Consistent learning and career development
- Attending annual team meetings
- A warm Inpsyde culture that appreciates YOU
- Collegial and global team in an agile environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Openness to entrepreneurial thinking and acting
As Europe’s biggest pure WordPress agency and one of the leading WordPress agencies worldwide, we are proud to be the only agency globally that is both, an official WordPress VIP Gold Agency Partner and a certified WooExpert.
Whether company website or online shop, plugin development, or integrations with existing APIs like ERP systems – we deliver code to the highest standards. In this way, we guarantee secure, high-performance, and future-proof results.
Our roots originate from the German WordPress community, where some of our founders contributed and helped translate WordPress into German. In 2006, they founded Inpsyde as a pure remote working agency for WordPress enterprise and SMB solutions.
Today, the Inpsyde team consists of over 130 experts worldwide working remotely in a modern digital environment. A human-centered approach to work, an agile mindset, and continuous improvement are our basis for successful projects. Therefore, we encourage active participation and creative collaboration.