Headquarters: New York
Insycle, the modern platform to organize, cleanse, and update CRM data, is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from more than 80 countries. Product overview video: https://www.insycle.com/
We’re headquartered in New York City.
- Answer users’ questions using chat and email.
- Train users using Zoom video meetings and Loom video recordings.
- Write help articles.
- Reach out to users that are struggling and help them succeed.
- Onboard new users and guide them.
- Improve onboarding and learning experience.
- Previous experience at a software product company in a similar role.
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert in the product.
- High-quality writing and oral communication skills.
- Work experience with HubSpot or Salesforce or other CRM.
- Work experience with Intercom and Excel.
- 80% overlap with US timezone working hours.
- Ability to work remotely effectively.
- Work independently, fast learner.
- Disciplined and goal-oriented.
- Compassionate, personable, genuine desire to help others.
- Ability to convey ideas in a simple way.
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented. Technically savvy, but not too technical.
- Comfortable speaking in Zoom video meetings.