Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
At Invisible AI, we are building the future of computer vision. Our core focus is on developing an end-to-end platform that can digitize the physical world to solve business problems. Today, our visual intelligence platform uses AI-enabled cameras to analyze human body posture in real-time — without streaming any video to the cloud. Coming from the world of self-driving cars, the founders of Invisible AI have years of experience in building and deploying large-scale machine learning pipelines.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be working directly on our hybrid cloud/edge compute platform to deliver real-time computer vision solutions to our customers. This role touches every aspect of our stack, from REST APIs using Python and Flask to customer deployment using Docker, Ansible, and Terraform. You will be working with a world-class team of engineers to deploy a new wave of AI products that work out-of-the-box across domains without weeks or months of data collection.
Recent projects for this role include:
- Building web APIs for our customer facing solution to allow for integration with enterprise customers
- Building an end-to-end device management system that delivers over-the-air updates to hundreds of devices using IoT Core, S3, and every other AWS buzzword in between
- Creating a custom CI/CD pipeline to power a real-time benchmarking infrastructure for the machine learning team
- Containerizing and testing performance-critical applications run on edge AI cameras
An ideal candidate would:
- Have 2+ years of experience building web applications with Python and Flask
- Have hands-on experience with commonly used AWS services including EC2, RDS, SQS, Elastic Beanstalk, and Lambda
- Have experience working with Terraform, Ansible, or Docker in a production environment
- Have experience with containerization systems such as Docker
- Have familiarity with Unix/Linux system administration, to include scripting with Bash/Python
- Have experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, or equivalent
We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we develop and deploy the next generation of computer vision solutions.
Please fill out our applicant questionnaire at https://invisibleai.typeform.com/to/xsQKZnwM if you’re interested!