Bloomington, MN, USA
Quality Tech Services, LLC
Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking a full-time IT Systems Analyst to support software and ERP developer(s) in integrating technology and software-based solutions. An ideal candidate will enjoy working in a technical, collaborative environment and will have strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Provide application and software support for users in the organization and its customers.
- Develop and support Business Process Management (BPM), Business Activity Queries (BAQs), and Dashboards.
- Consult users to ascertain needs and to ensure that systems meet user or project requirements.
- Manage and test new releases of ERP upgrades and customizations prior to use in a production environment.
- Develop ERP integration points using APIs (Application Programming Interface) from software providers.
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for software systems users and other systems.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 year’s minimum experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- ERP systems in manufacturing environment.
- Developing business solutions using SQL, VBA and C#.
- Strong knowledge in reporting services SSRS and Crystal.
- B.S. in Computer science, Management Information Systems, or technology related field.
- Software validation in regulated industry.
- Experience integrating software with ERP.
- EPICOR ERP system experience
- Web development: ASP.NET, html.
- Technical problem solver; Engage at all points in the solution from strategy to support.