Related Job Titles
Business Development Specialist, Sales Representative, Account Executive, Account Manager, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Professional, Salesperson, and Telemarketer.
As a Business Developer you will report to our Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Casper Spanggaard.
As a Business Developer, you will develop our mental health care business. Your work will involve an advanced entrepreneurship education, early-stage sales, producing effective marketing content, designing and conducting quick, cost-effective growth experiments, obtaining rapid customer feedback, and making data-driven decisions.
You will be mentored by our Founder and Chief Executive Officer for further personal and professional development. You will have much influence on how you structure your work and accomplish our strategic objectives. The main successful outcome is a well-defined, repeatable, and scalable business with growing revenue.
The start date will be in the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2022. We can wait for the right candidate, so feel free to apply even if you are unavailable for several months.
In your application, describe your interest in and motivation to do this job, mention why this job is a good fit for you, demonstrate that you will be able to perform the job responsibilities, and state your preferred number of work hours/week and ideal compensation per hour in your local currency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop our mental health care business
- Educate yourself in advanced entrepreneurship subjects
- Early-stage sales using VoIP, video call, and email
- Produce effective marketing content
- Design and conduct quick, cost-effective growth experiments
- Obtain rapid customer feedback
- Make data-driven decisions
- Develop plans for strategic initiatives
- Execute plans
- Produce business process documentation
- Optimize Key Performance Indicators
- Contract position – must be able to invoice ithought
- Able to sell a product with a few hundred dollars price point directly to early adopter consumers
- Understands core sales techniques such as authority, social proof, objection handling, and other sales techniques
- Able to create effective marketing content
- Able to work remotely from home or elsewhere
- Able to self-manage your work (do not require micromanagement)
- Can work in a small team/company
- Looking for long-term cooperation
- English speaking, reading, and writing
- Interest in personal and professional development
- Open to do tasks outside of known areas of expertise
- More generalist than a specialist
- I-will-get-it-done attitude
- Full-time remote contract position up to 40 hours/week
- Maximum US$70/hour compensation
- Work remotely from home or elsewhere
- Flexible schedule
- Low-stress work environment
- Experience building and growing a startup from the beginning
- Get extensive personal and professional development
- Receive mentoring by our Founder and Chief Executive Officer