The purpose of this job is to serve our members, customers and co-workers.
The Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for leading the execution of the organization’s digital marketing strategies, including email, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, and social media marketing. This position will play a pivotal role in driving growth of the organization’s digital presence and interactive marketing plans.
The position is also responsible for ACHE’s current web presence while developing and activating our Marketing and demand-generation strategy across digital platforms, with a particular focus on driving profitable member leads, cost per inquiry, acquisition, and customer conversion efforts.
This position will oversee the planning and execution of all online marketing efforts and the evolution of the brand across multiple audiences and geographies. Key to this role will be developing the Digital Marketing team as we transform our Digital Marketing capabilities to better align with, and support, our go-to-market plans. This role demands a strong leader, skilled in all aspects of Marketing, to develop, execute and activate the Digital Marketing strategy with a keen sense of urgency.
Campaign Development 20% of time
Develop compelling cross-channel campaigns that drive qualified leads across paid search, search engine marketing, email marketing, and retargeting effectively across channels, to maximize ROI.
Marketing automation 20%
Leverage marketing automation platform to build out marketing automation campaigns.
Social media 20%
Develop and execute social media strategies that yield measurable engagement and lead generation.
Work across the enterprise to collaborate on the management of ACHE’s website, ensuring a logical customer journey and high conversion rates. Incorporate SEO best practices on the website.
Develop segmentation schemes to better target customers and prospects; leverage statistical models to build out segments.
Digital Activation 10%
Develop and execute annual tactical Digital Marketing plans that embrace the full set of Digital tools, including SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Web Site, Web Video, and Social Media appropriate to a B2B brand, audience and message.
Measurement & reporting 5%
Ensure that tracking is implemented on all campaigns; assess marketing attribution; develop metrics to track progress toward bookings and revenue goals; optimize campaigns based on analytics.
Other duties as assigned 5%
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or new medi a. Master’s degree preferred.
· Proven supervisory experience strongly preferred. Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and inspire teams.
· Prior experience in healthcare digital marketing strongly preferred.
· Minimum of five years of professional-level experience required.
· Minimum of three years experience leading a digital marketing vertical preferred.
· Minimum two years’ experience with content management systems required. WordPress or Sitecore, a plus.
· Project management/planning skills.
· Strong knowledge of website design concepts involving templating, backend infrastructure and analysis.
· Strong knowledge of HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Dreamweaver and Flash and Google Analytics
· Keep up to date with best practices in website functionality and design.
· Ability to manage diverse project teams.
· Knowledge of the healthcare field preferred.
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Must work well under pressure/deadline.
· Must have strong customer service orientation.
· Must have strong team orientation.
· Must have regular and predictable attendance.
· Must possess sound judgment, discretion and a high degree of professionalism.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. In addition, percentages allocated to job functions are subject to change at the supervisor’s discretion. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor; subject to reasonable accommodations.