Burbank, CA, USA
The Walt Disney Company
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Corporate Brand Management (CBM) is part of Corporate Strategy and reports into the CSO of The Walt Disney Company and works across the company to maximize the economic value of our brands, franchises and customer relationships for the short and long term. CBM aligns the various parts of the company around common strategies so that we achieve business growth through strong brands:
- Build deep consumer behavioral insights – how they are spending their money, what they are doing, and what their perspectives are – to shape growth and marketing strategies
- Identify strategic issues of our brands and customers to guide strategy/product development
Nurture consumer-driven business development
- Support the proliferation, acceptance and use CTaM (Character, Titles and More) application across the enterprise
- Contribute to the expansion of CTaM’s covered data domains, through rule and guideline creation support
- Engage in governance of CTaM Master Data, including activities such as matching/merging titles, creating new character records, map MPM issues to CTaM IPIDs etc.
- Governance is the strategic assessment of: is this character the same thing as this other character? What is this title? How does it relate or not to other titles in the same franchise but maybe not the same world?
- Support the Manager, Data Stewardship and other team members to discuss and initiate these decisions in the CTaM system
- Support the Manager, Data Stewardship and other team members in communicating these action with downstream platforms and engaged business teams
- Creation of franchise and other IP data groupings (tracking groups) for use company-wide
- Support for MDM system and tracking group functionality testing, requirement gathering and other activities to ensure platform operation
Work with business and technology teams across TWDC to support ata-driven decision makingfor master data, often related to how to apply / use CTaM tags within systems
Basic Qualifications :
- Basic Qualifications. Indicate MINIMUM level of required work experience, licenses/training, and skills or specialized knowledge that candidate must have.
- 0-4 years relevant work experience
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Excellent attention to detail with a willingness to get into the “weeds” as needed
- Passion for library science
- Passion for and understanding of TWDC content and characters
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent academic performance
Additional Information :
6 Month Project Hire [...]