Tampa, FL, US
AspirEDU is hiring intermediate to senior Software Engineers to contribute to each phase of the software development lifecycle to continue to support our clients keep their 700,000 students successful in school.
Our current major technical challenges:
- Evaluating and improving data ingestion processes.
- Improving observability within the entire technical stack.
- Improving infrastructure scalability and efficiency.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creating robust, tested solutions to meet our clients’ needs and the needs of the business.
- Effectively communicate with the Client Services team to investigate, diagnose and triage issues.
- Identify and balance opportunities for improvement with feature development.
- Advocate for high quality software development processes.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Effective technical communication
- Time and task management
Technologies & skills we need you to have solid experience and be comfortable with:
- Django web framework
- Celery or similar framework
- Unittest, PyTest or similar framework
- Domain modelling
- System design
We also use the following, please let us know if you have experience in them:
- PostgreSQL – Query optimization
- React and Redux
- Django Rest Framework
- GraphQL – Apollo in JS, Graphene in Python
- Learning Tools Interoperability
- Heroku platform
- GitHub Actions
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed