Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
We build photobooths that make people money.
🚀Join a high growth startup with opportunities to solve problems in hardware, software, and customer success
⚙️ Work with top performers bonded together by our culture
📸 Share a common love for creativity and entrepreneurship
Want to peek into how your life would be at our startup? Learn more about us here.
Are you in love with UX?
Join our team to architect photobooth hardware and software that will create thousands of entrepreneurial opportunities all over the world.
You’ll be working closely with customers, stakeholders, and engineers from concept to shipment. This will include everything from creating user journeys to prototyping and surveying.
On the other side, you’ll work with our marketing team to ensure we are crafting a frictionless purchase experience from Instagram ad to checkout.
- Participate in design sprints and conduct user interviews with stakeholders and clients with prototypes.
- Create user flows, style guides, sitemaps, wireframes, UI designs, interactive designs, and for our software applications, e-commerce site, and advertisements.
- Prototype Software: Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, Invision, or XD
- Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or InDesign
- Project Management: Trello, Jira, or Slack
- Creation of style guides
🏥 Health Benefits
👴 401K for California Based Employees
📚 Education Stipend
💻 Ability to Work from Home
💰 Bonus Plan
🏝️ Annual Retreat
💼 Quarterly Financial Meetings
💪 Intimate Team
Like what you see?
E-mail careers at photoboothsupplyco.com your…
✅ Compensation Requirements
✅ A video answering the following questions:
✅ Question One: What are your career goals?
✅ Question Two: What was the biggest UIUX problem you had to solve and how did you do it?
✅ Question Three: Why did you apply to Photobooth Supply Co and why a UX Designer?
Bonus if you can upload a video!