Remote, Remote, India
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Python developer who holds a
passion to troubleshoot and improve current applications and processes.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Solid experience specialising in developing and managing back-end systems for enterprise grade applications.
- Strong command on Python and databases such as MySQL.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Python.org Jobs Feed