For our team, we are looking for a backend engineer to help us improve our Django based web application. The application you will be working with is the company’s internal web based/Django application used by many departments for their daily workflows. We are looking forward to having you on board to help us split monolithic into manageable microservices.
We are a small team where each member works around the whole software development life cycle. Each and every one of our team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement.
- Write high quality Python code following best practices to create new features.
- Review code produced by other engineers.
- Develop new features for existing application.
- Fix bugs in existing code, discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions.
- Design and architecture of new microservices.
- Proficiency in Python/Django/Django REST Framework/REST API.
- You have experience with Celery and Redis.
- You love test driven development.
- You are familiar with docker containerization.
- You always deliver high-quality software.
- You are easy to work with, communicative and open-minded person.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English.
Python.org Jobs Feed