Dallas, TX, United states
Python Backend Engineer
Location: Dallas,TX // Newyork (Hybrid Role )
- Design and implement large-scale backend infrastructure and APIs.
- Write high quality code that is robust, readable and scales.
- Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
- Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our clients.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Python
- 3+ years in NoSQL databases like MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- 3+ years in Caching technologies like Redis or Memcached
- 3+ years in Streaming technologies like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience in architecting and building applications in AWS or Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or Masters’ Degree with more than 3+ year work experience in Software Development.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Experience in Django, Tornado or Flask frameworks.
- Experience in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Proficiency in Bash Scripting, JSON and SQL
- Experience with cloud computing systems
Python.org Jobs Feed