London, United Kingdom
The role is for an exceptional python developer and you will work on building API’s that feed into their quant libraries, as well as building and supporting new components of their compression system. The successful candidate should have worked on numerical python applications and strong experience with systems design and different programming paradigms.
- 3-6 years of python development experience (ideally working on data intensive, numerical applications)
- Strong knowledge of linux/unix
- Knowledge of source control tools such as Git.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS (desirable)