Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We are expanding our SaaS solution based on market needs and are looking for a Senior Software Developer / Scrum Master to play a major role in our COMP team. As a Senior Software Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for understanding the requirements of pay rules from the product manager, conduct the technical feasibility & prepare a scalable design and implement them. The activities you will be responsible for include many phases of the software development life cycle including technical research, requirements gathering & analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of the solutions, unit testing, debugging, and sustenance. You will have to continuously adopt the latest cloud and open source technologies and scale the solutions.
We are looking for driven individuals who exude confidence, with a proven technical record and have worked in a similar role previously and ready to build a long-term career opportunity within our company. The more you prove your ability to deliver real solutions to problems with a positive attitude, the more flexibility and freedom you will have to write software the way you want. Being able to write long resumes does not impress us; being able to write good software impresses us (itâs a lot harder).
About COMPLIANCE Team:
Compliance (COMP) team is part of the R&D organization of Replicon, developing compliance rules (pay rules) as per the labour regulations across the globe. Compliance rules involve complex algorithm processing and number crunching.
- Work with the product manager to understand the business workflows / requirements, identify needs/gaps and propose the relevant technical solutions
- Design, implement, and tune changes to the product that work within the time-tracking / project management environment
- Be understanding and sensitive to customer requirements so as to be able to offer alternative solutions
- Keep in pace with the product releases
- Work within Repliconâs software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience (Core: Python v2.7,)
- Should have deep knowledge of Agile development process & should be able to play the role of a Scrum Master/team lead
- TDD techniques
- Good to Have: Tools experience of Jira, Git
- Good to Have: SQL Queries working knowledge
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
- Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your solution is rock solid & scalable
- Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference
- See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed