Bangalore, Karntaka, India
As a Python Developer, you will be part of our core team helping our clients build their innovative products.
As a potential recruit, you should:· Have a minimum of [3-5 ] or [5-7] Years of Industry experience.
· Be able to write clean, re-usable standards-based code.
· Be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications· Be able to integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic· Be able to integrate third-party APIs.
· Be able to Implement security and data protection.
· Be able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes· Have a strong understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
Have knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
· Have familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
· Have strong Unit Testing and Debugging Skills.
· Be aware of latest industry trends/frameworks and be able to continuously update yourself with the same.
· Be able to mentor junior members.
· Be able to come up with best practices/guidelines for development.
· Be biased towards action.
· Be a team-player.
· Be articulate and should have strong communication skills (Verbal/Written).
· Be a Problem Solver.
· Be self-driven and be able to work in fast-paced environment and with minimal supervision.
Contributions to FOSS, StackOverflow and GitHub profile with your side projects, if available will definitely be an added advantage.
Knowledge of Machine Learning/AI Concepts is a big plus.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed