We are looking for a QA – WordPress plugin tester, to work with us at WPMU DEV full-time testing challenging, interesting, cool new stuff.
For this role, you will provide beta testing for all plugin and service releases. This includes user testing, functionality tests, regression tests, compatibility tests against different versions of WordPress and PHP and popular third-party plugins, measuring performance, reporting issues and monitoring the work to resolve them, producing screenshots or video to illustrate how to reproduce an issue.
Essential attributes and experience required:
Why Join us?
* Growth-oriented culture.
* Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
* Flexible work environment.
* Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
* Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
* 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
* Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
* Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
* Annual bonus based on company growth targets
* Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
* General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
What should I do now?
Ok…… Are you ready to put your skills to the test?
For a chance to come and work with us and to push the envelope with what WordPress can do, to be included at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
We’ve attached a plugin that you’ll be using for this test. You can find it in the attachment section in the sidebar. You will need to upload this plugin to your WordPress install. Activate, and then use the plugin as an end user. Write down any issues you observe.
Our hiring process includes the task mentioned above and an interview with our management team, enclosing a 2nd task. If a candidate successfully passes the interview stage, they will be offered a paid employment trial of 4-6 weeks before being offered a more permanent role.