WordPress, WooCommerce, ReactJS, React Native, NodeJS (Axio)
KDC is moving all its custom themes to React.js to get a better UX for its end clients.
Also, after 20 years of industry experience; KDC is starting its two in-house products which require a dynamic admin dashboard which will also be built on React.js
Having experience with React Native will be a great Positive.
WordPress REST API is a must-know.
Working with KDC:
Open Office | Flexible Work Hours | Creative & Innovative Team | Open Source Supporter.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Express, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.