Any city, Worldwide
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Python Developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
This is an hourly paid position.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Python programming skills
- Expertise in Django or similar framework (e.g. Flask)
- Database skills including schemas and ORMs
- General programming best practices, including proper use of Git
- Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed