Philadelphia, PA, US
We are looking for a Senior Front-end developer who is interested in joining our Bioinformatics team. We help support the Division of Genomic Diagnostics Clinical Laboratory at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
We are seeking a suitable candidate with expertise in React/Django application development.
Read more about this opportunity and apply here: https://lnkd.in/ergVEUx
- Independent development, testing and implementation of translational informatics software and application solutions.
- Conceive, design, and disseminate (through multiple academic and non-academic channels) re-usable open source and proprietary software and application products.
- Evaluate, adopt and use multiple technologies to create innovative solutions that have a high impact on data-intensive clinical and translational research.
- Continuously learn about a wide variety of biomedical domains in order to translate domain requirements into high-impact technical solutions.
- Serve as a technical team lead in a highly matrixed research environment, including technical project lead on multidisciplinary teams including clinicians and biomedical researchers.
- Lead the development, evolution, and implementation of software development methodologies that are optimized to a biomedical research setting.
- Mentor junior staff, student workers, co-ops, and research trainees (fellows, post-docs). Interact directly with Hospital Information Solutions applications and technology staff to identify and implement optimal computing infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and test software and applications.
- Write automated unit and functional tests of complex application logic while adhering to principles and best practices of containerization and continuous integration and deployment.
- Document code and generate appropriate technical and user documentation for software and applications.
- Manage all code, documentation, and issues in modern source control repositories.
- Manage projects and subprojects of increasing complexity within larger initiatives, identifying, tracking, and reporting on tasks and deliverables against project timelines.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed