Do you like challenges? Would you like to build a new startup and have a free hand to create the entire technology? You will be our first hire with an ability to build the team.
We are launching a new business and looking for a Back End Developer to architect, design, code and implement Software as a Service API email service for international organizations with requirement to send millions of transactional and marketing emails every month. It is outbound email service provider. Design used is API-First mindset. All software used is to be Open Source.
Eligibility: European based candidates
We would like to hear from you if you can do ALL of the following:
- architect, build, manage and secure email servers and web servers
- architect and manage databases (most relevant for the project)
- design and implement RESTful API + webhooks
- experience with streaming systems
- make a simple static website based on W3C Standards
Expert: Bash/Shell, Python, Postfix, RESTful API
Standards: OpenAPI, Schema.org, HATEOAS, SMTP, DNS, IP networks
Email authentication concepts: SPF, DKIM, DMARC, ARC, BIMI.
Your character and cultural fit:
- be extremely security aware, ideally paranoid.
- have an understanding that simplicity is superior to complexity.
- have a desire to automate everything.
- be honest and trustworthy.
- great and transparent communicator.
- ability to self-manage your energy and time.
- you care.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed