Basking Ridge, Bernards, NJ, USA
Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
Matheson, a leading manufacturer, processor, retail sales and distributor of welding gases and supplies has the following opportunity available at our Basking Ridge, NJ facility.
The Senior Applications Developer role requires that the individual be a self-starter with demonstrated skills in .NET development, 3-tier application architecture and SQL Server schema design and T-SQL development.
- Design database schema, develop stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Test Drive Development.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Liaise with network administrators, DBA, and software developers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Create technical documents for software products using Visio, PowerPoint and Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Full SDLC experience utilizing Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience with the following is a plus:
- 3rd party controls (Infragistics)
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability [...]