Paris, Madrid, Berlin, remote, France, Germany, Spain, Remote
Your mission in the team:
Luko’s mission is to protect homes while providing the best user experience. You will be in charge of that mission by working on our insurance and partner services.
By joining our back-end team as a Senior Engineer, you will make an impact by:
- Designing and building high-quality and scalable software services
- Helping and coaching other back-end engineers
- Having full ownership of your work from design to operations
- Collaborating with other senior engineers in finding the most pragmatic solutions to the problems at hand
- Taking active part in various discussions in the BE guild
- Being a happy Lukoum :-)!
We have huge ambitions and we rely on you to help us make a difference for our users thanks to your technical knowledge and experience. 💪 We are very proud of the speed of execution at Luko. It is a key to our success and we count on you to pursue this through rigour and creativity.
Here are the back-end technologies we use – Python3, Flask, SQLAlchemy, AWS, Lambda, ElasticBeanstalk, Zappa, S3, MySQL, InfluxDB, Gitlab, CI-CD, Docker
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years of experience in building scalable back-end systems with the DevOps culture in mind
- You are an expert in Python 3 with broad experience using different frameworks, especially those that are in use at Luko ☝🏽
- You have experience building scalable systems and you are at home with designing and building micro-services.
- You have knowledge of the code quality best practices (tests, continuous deployment, …)
- You are pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous and able to get others along with you.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
Python.org Jobs Feed