Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Our customer is a rapidly growing US AdTech. It has a highly technical team and an excellent technological culture providing extremely high-scale Bidder-as-a-Service solutions in advertising technology, works with global businesses, and has to date raised $28M
If you enjoy working in a team that drives new business value creation, then this job is for you!
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- 5+ years working as a Software Developer
- Minimum 4 years of commercial Python experience
- Experience in frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Good knowledge of AWS (good understanding of AWS services, Lambda functions, etc., experience with Serverless/Zappa/AWS SAM, Athena as a plus)
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of TDD, SOLID principles
- Proficiency in REST API
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English