In this role on the DataKitchen product development team, you will lead the development roadmap for our flagship DataOps Automation product, take on complex architectural challenges, and collaborate with company founders and stakeholders to innovate on features that directly impact our customers. You will also take charge of reliability and scalability efforts, research and design technical solutions in a forward-looking manner, and contribute to our agile development process.
The successful candidate will have top technical skills, the ability to self-manage, excellent attention to detail and follow-up, and enthusiasm for our inclusive and supportive culture.
- Strong Python experience, specifically in Python web development and frameworks
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Ability to deliver well-tested and performant code in a CI/CD pipeline
- Proven ability to design software solutions that successfully meet user needs
- An agile, customer-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and drive!
At the time of hire, you must be physically located within GMT+1 (e.g., Italy) to GMT-8 (e.g., WA, USA). We will not consider candidates outside that time zone range because we value close collaboration and working sane hours.