- Design and build scalable, high-volume web applications focused on functionality, security, and maintainability.
- Be the company’s engineering authority on micro-services, container architectures, and related technologies.
- Educate and inspire engineering teams across the company in topics relating to micro-services.
- Take project ideas from design to implementation.
- Assume leadership and responsibility for the technical tasks and deliverables for a particular project.
- Optimize the performance of applications data ingestion and data processing pipelines.
- Build high-throughput and low latency micro-services.
- Develop systems that are highly scalable, but easy to maintain.
- Collaborate with colleagues on design and architecture decisions.
- Collaborate with colleagues on the creation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Engineer, test, deploy, and maintain company multi-tenant applications using web and cloud-based technology stack.
- Follows established coding standards and prescribed processes, both individually and at a team level.
- Ensure code reviews are held for the project and follow development processes and tool utilization (regular pull-requests, unit and integration test writing, etc.) are followed.
- Contributes to the engineering team’s culture of high code quality.
- You will be accountable for the quality of code that is delivered to QA and production and must ensure that appropriate code reviews and unit testing are adequately performed.
- Seeks ways to meet the underlying business requirements with cost-effective, highly re-usable patterns and component.
- Assists Project Manager in project planning and estimating of project score items
- Hands-on experience and expert knowledge of full software development life cycle of microservices architectures; including tools, best practices, continuous deployment, dependency/complexity management, scale/performance tuning, monitoring, resiliency, etc.
- Architect full stack life cycle of microservices, including back-end, front-end, devops
- Expert-level understanding of the Python programming language, related optimization techniques, and design patterns
- At least 4 years’ experience in Django development
- Experience with Git version control tool
- Effective communication skills (oral and written) are a must
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience and/or willingness to work in a remote/distributed team
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed