Remote, New York, USA
Nomadic Learning delivers an array of learning content to organizations around the globe and seeks a Senior Software Engineer to maintain and enhance our online learning platform.
Essential Job Functions
- Frontend and backend development of web application components that support the delivery of our content, and tools that support administration and management of learning objectives.
- Support internal teams in addressing technical questions about the platform.
- Assist in administration and operation of infrastructure supporting the application.
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements and generate specifications.
- Collaborate within the development team on planning implementation, and improving practices and procedures.
- Take ownership of projects and work with a high level of autonomy.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience of full-stack web development
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks, ideally Vue and Angular
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud platform
- Familiarity with container technologies
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL language
- Proficient with Git VCS
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methods a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks such as cypress, jest, pytest a plus
- Understanding of web accessibility standards and practices a plus
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed