Madisonville, LA, United States
We are looking for experienced, driven, and flexible Senior Engineers to join our proven and growing startup team.
This role will work together with every member of our small, close-knit team to understand user needs, design solutions, and the build out of those applications. This is the role for someone who doesn’t want to be told exactly what to build and how to build it, but rather wants to get creative and deliver the best software possible. We have a profit-sharing plan which means the more we grow, the more your bonus grows.
- Write great Python code.
- Think about the big picture. Go beyond “just code” to understand and influence the whole business.
- Apply critical thinking and creative problem solving to turn high-level feature descriptions, designs, and business needs into robust software.
- Be organized and self-starting so that we don’t have to pester you about the state of your work.
- Experience with a server-side MVC framework (preferably Django, but others are good too).
- We put more weight on your past projects and accomplishments than on years of experience.
Nice to Have
- Experience developing e-commerce, CRM, ERP, accounting– or similar– software.
- Experience with frontend frameworks like React or Vue.
- Any other technical skills.